Saturday, September 1, 2012

Your invited to join me while I answer your hanyman questions.

I'm going to start this blog with the thought of helping as many of you as possible.  I have over 25 years of experience in the home improvement and repair business.  I may have ran my own business for a short time but I have spent many a year learning and improving my own skills.

I will post ideas and tips through out this blog to help you search for the things that might help you the most.  Also I would like to invite any of you to post comments and questions about your unique problems that you may be facing.  

From roof leaks and pipe leaks to kitchen and bath ideas, from squeaky floors to storage shortages, from lawn mower starting problems to automotive issues I can offer you tips and tricks I've used to solve most of your everyday challenges.

My name is Kelly and I'm here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment